Xtend, Pro, Whey Isolate, Vanilla Ice Cream, 5 lb (2.27 kg)
This Product Info.
- MORE PROTEIN, BETTER CALORIES & BIGGER RESULTS - Delivers 80g Protein, 156g Carbs, and 10g Creatine (with 2 Cups Skim Milk) you need to bulk up, pack on muscle, and jack up your strength
- SCIENTIFICALLY TESTED TO RAPIDLY ADD MASS! On average, subjects gained 6.8 lbs. of mass, while control subjects gained 1.3 lbs.
- SCIENTIFICALLY TESTED TO INCREASE CHEST & ARM SIZE! Subjects gained 1.2 inches on their chest and 0.5 inches on their arms vs. the control group, which only added 0.5 inches and 0.2 inches.
- BUILD STRENGTH FASTER - Unlike other leading gainers that contain little to no creatine, MassTech delivers a 10-gram clinically validated dose to increase strength fast.
- PROVIDES CRITICAL AMINO ACIDS FOR MUSCLE GROWTH - Crucial in helping the body support muscle recovery from hardcore training as well as promote muscle growth
- California Gold Nutrition SPORT Dark Chocolate Whey Protein
- 27 g Protein
- 5.5 g BCAAs☉
- 6.2 g Glutamic Acid☉
- Low Lactose♢
- No rbST◽
- Dairy from Wisconsin, USA
- Naturally Flavored & Sweetened
- No Fillers, No Gluten, No GMOs, No Soy
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- 100% Gold Guarantee
- It's generally recommended that adults consume 25 to 35 grams of fiber per day, but most people only get about half that amount.
- Fibre's value to athletes and health conscious individuals is centred on its important role in digestive support.
- If you're not consuming enough fruits and vegetables to meet your fiber needs, adding a teaspoon of Fitness Fiber to beverages, protein shakes, oatmeal or bowl of cereal gets you 5 grams closer to meeting your goal - with only 10 additional calories.
- Great for everyday consumption
- 24 g Protein - 120 Calories - 5.25 g Naturally Occurring BCAAs Per Serving
- Gluten Free
- Fast Digesting Whey Protein
- Whey Protein Isolate Primary Source
- Delicious Flavor
- Mixes Easily
- Naturally & Artificially Flavored
- 70 Servings
- TruFacts Full Disclosure Label
- Informed Choice
- Manufactured in a GMP Compliant Facility
- Cor-Performance Series
Mix each serving (2 scoops) of Cor-Performance Whey Protein in 5-6 fl. oz. of cold water or any beverage of choice one to two times daily. Maximum Performance Tips: Vary the amount of liquid to achieve desired consistency and flavor. Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Protein can be used before workouts, after workouts, or as quick and fit snack anytime. Drink 1-4 servings daily, or as need to satisfy your personal protein intake requirements. Nutrition: Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Protein is best used as part of a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources. Individual nutritional requirements vary depending on gender, body weight, level of activity and exercise/training intensity. Mix it Up: Cellucor COR-Performance Whey Protein can be used for more than just protein shakes. Try adding a scoop into oatmeal, yogurt, pancakes, and other baked good recipes.
COR-Performance Whey protein matrix (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate), cocoa powder (processed with alkali), natural & artificial flavors, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, salt, protease, acesulfame potassium (ace-k), sucralose, protease a-s, lactase.