Quest Nutrition, Protein Bar, Mocha Chocolate Chip, 12 Bars, 2.12 oz (60 g) Each
- It's generally recommended that adults consume 25 to 35 grams of fiber per day, but most people only get about half that amount.
- Fibre's value to athletes and health conscious individuals is centred on its important role in digestive support.
- If you're not consuming enough fruits and vegetables to meet your fiber needs, adding a teaspoon of Fitness Fiber to beverages, protein shakes, oatmeal or bowl of cereal gets you 5 grams closer to meeting your goal - with only 10 additional calories.
- Great for everyday consumption
|Flavour||Milk & Cookies|
|Item Weight||1.86 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||19.9 x 19.9 x 27.6 Centimeters|
About this item
- Ultra premium whey protein blend with whey and milk protein concentrates, as well as whey and milk protein Isolates, this multifunctional formula provides a sustained release to help you build muscle, even long after you've left the gym
- Strength and muscle building whey HD contains a unique enzyme formulation to support the digestion of protein, plus 5g of branched chain amino acids to counter muscle breakdown
- 25g of protein per scoop unlike other protein powders with an excess of fats and carbohydrates, whey HD contains only high quality ingredients that contribute to your muscle building efforts
- Supports weight loss and nutrition programs when your body doesn't have the nutrients it needs, it stores fat
- Third party certified/no protein spiking the chromadex quality verified seal found on every bottle of whey HD means what you see on the label is what you get